The whole idea behind Software as a Service (SaaS) is that the software, precisely the code base, is continuously improved based on input from its entire customer base. All the subscribers receive the updates to the code base as the provider rolls them out.
The software doesn’t have multiple versions but just one continuously improved, superior product. So what are some of the key points to identify the best enterprise SaaS provider for your business? Your due-diligence process must include an assessment of how the vendor will configure the SaaS application to meet your needs. Incorporate the following list of questions into your process to identify the applications that might create more problems than they solve:
- How much configuration of the SaaS application is possible?
- If I need customization not available through existing preference settings, can you accommodate? How?
- What are the features of the application that enable me to integrate it with my current systems?
- How robust is your API? Can I see your developer documentation?
- How many technical employees do you have who can help with configuration, integration, development requirements, and future rollouts? How do you price those services?
- To what extent do you innovate your enterprise SaaS solution? What are your release cycles?
- Can you provide examples of integration and configuration work you’ve done with other large, multi-location organizations?
We are awarding some of the best SaaS solutions of the year along with other categories at the 2nd Indian ISV Awards 2018, an initiative from itVARnews (Techplus Media Publication) to acknowledge the best ICT Solutions by ISVs (independent software vendor), Systems Integrators, Solution VARs, and MSPs across INDIA.
To know more, visit the website now: http://www.isvawards.itvarnews.com/