HP today announced innovative big data enhancements to HP Service Anywhere, the industry’s fastest growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) IT service management (ITSM) solution. Now embedded with HP Haven, HP Service Anywhere will empower IT professionals with a better understanding of end user needs, enabling the delivery of a high quality of service and faster resolution to issues for an improved customer experience.
Across organizations, many IT teams are struggling to keep pace with new business demands created by cloud, social, mobile and other rapidly changing technologies. HP Service Anywhere brings together big data, social collaboration, automation and powerful search technology to deliver connected intelligence to the IT service desk. This helps IT quickly resolve issues and deliver business value through the faster resolution of IT issues which may hamper employee productivity, or deliver an improved customer experience to end users who need to address IT issues.
“Eli Global Group entrusted HP with transforming our existing IT ticketing system through the implementation of HP Service Anywhere,” said Upendra Singh, global IT head, Eli Global Group. They were able to effectively translate our business requirements, and impressed us with the solution’s reporting and analytical capabilities. I am looking forward to delighting our users with an enhanced, intuitive experience.”
With this innovation, HP Service Anywhere delivers new capabilities to align to the line of business strategy and grow IT partners with new capabilities, such as:
• Embedded big data powered by Haven technology for powerful natural search, ubiquitous knowledge delivery and trend analytics making 100% of relevant business data available for better decision making
• Social IT Management which captures organizational insight in business context that can be used by agents and end users to find better answers, faster
• Big data powered surveys, an enhanced portal, optimized live support, and a new ideation module, promoting collaborative work environments with IT
• Immersive asset management to help IT optimize control in areas including searching and reporting.
• Fresh, modern and engaging platform and interface built for IT service management
Powered by HP Haven technology, HP Service Anywhere analyzes 100% of business data in real-time to proactively reduce tickets, deliver collaborative knowledge to both the end customer for self-service or IT teams.
“Many organizations are looking to improve their desk productivity and increase service quality, while improving the overall business value of IT,” said Saurabh Saxena, Country Director-India, HP Software. “Applying real-time data analysis to the service desk through HP Service Anywhere adds tremendous insight and value to help IT teams in SMEs or enterprises support complex user needs, process incidents faster, reduce tickets and deliver high-quality services.
HP Service Anywhere is available immediately worldwide. Subscription pricing for both named and concurrent licenses will vary according to terms, quantity and location.