The OptiPlex Micro can be used in spaces that users would never imagine the traditional desktop fitting into. While the 1.2 litre frame might make the OptiPlex Micro desktops compact, the devices pack in a lot of power and performance into a compact unit.
With a chassis design of only 1.2 liters, which is 67% smaller than Dell’s smallest regular desktop form factor, the new OptiPlex 9020 and OptiPlex 3020 Micro PCs provide the power working professionals seek in a desktop while answering the needs of smaller – or more specialized – working spaces. The most secure and manageable desktop available today, OptiPlex 9020 Micro is ideal for environments where space is limited and security is a priority, while the OptiPlex 3020 Micro provides essential business class performance in a compact unit. The OptiPlex Micro 3020 & 9020 desktop offer the most flexible, space savings solutions with six versatile options:
- Vertical Stand
- VESA Wall Mount
- VESA Under Desk Mount
- Dual VESA Mount
- Behind Monitor Mount
- Console with ODD.
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processors with Intel® Integrated Graphics
- Smallest Dell chassis design with a displacement of just 1.2 liters
- Hassle-free, too- less entry
- Monitor featuring a large 21.5 inch display with the visually brilliant 1920×1080 (Full HD) resolution, integrated USB hub, and full stand adjustability
- Four USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
- VGA output that simplifies connections to projectors and external monitors
- With up to 8GB1 of memory 1600MHz DDR3
The OptiPlex Micro can be used in healthcare and manufacturing, call center, Finance and Banking, and Education.