Focusing segment-wise business approach, D-Link has witness astounding success and has strategically targeted product segments & business verticals that have brought compounded annual growth. Following suit, D-Link (India) Ltd. shall now extend its focus on Network Storage business.
As part of company strategy to extend its Network Storage Business line, D-Link at its recently concluded channel/ System Integrator meet in Mumbai presented its business & distribution model for network storage. Additionally D-Link also introduced a range of Network Storage devices for businesses and Enterprises, that are engineered for performance, flexibility, improved productivity, mitigate risk, simplify management and lower overall cost of ownership.
Leading the Network Storage product line Sumith Satheesan, AVP – Security & Storage Business, D-Link (India) Ltd. said, “With growing emphasis on network infrastructure across various business verticals, and exponential rise in data has made Network Storage a top priority for most CTOs. Industry reports suggest Network storage market in India was at $346 million in 2013 and is estimated to reach $550 million by 2017. Hence the business potential in this segment is massive. At D-Link we understand the networking needs of growing enterprises, and it is our endeavour to offer a complete solution. With D-Link’s high performance, scalable and cost effective network storage solutions we aim to tap this segment optimally and position D-Link in the top 5 slot”
As part of focussed approach, D-Link has introduced value added distribution at regional level namely D-Link Storage Principal, which will enable the solution oriented channel of D-Link Storage Plus Partner base in the respective region.
- D-Link Storage Principal Partner – A Storage Principal Partner will essentially act as a Value added regional Distributor. Most tier 1 & tier 2 cities will have an exclusive D-Link Storage Principal Partner to address the Network Storage demand for their respective region. D-Link Network Storage Partner will ensure product availability, support sales, aid implementation, build a network of D-Link Storage Plus Partners & enable them to drive business efficiently. At present D-Link has already appointed ‘SM Networks & Solutions’ as D-Link Storage Principal Partner for Mumbai region. Going forward the company will appoint more such principal partners PAN India.
- D-Link Storage Plus Partner – With D-Link Storage Plus Partners will effectively position D-Link Network Storage solution amongst end-customer. All D-Link Storage Plus Partners will be empowered with training & educational programs on regular basis, and will be further supported by Storage Principal Partner to enhance business.
Range of D-Link Network Storage devices introduced:
D-Link’s Network Storage product portfolio shall consist of NAS (Network Attached Storage), Unified Solution and SAN (Storage Area Network). Thereby, offering comprehensive network storage solution for SOHO, SMB, SME and Enterprises.
- NAS Solution – Targeted towards Home users & SOHO, D-Link NAS solution offers complete ease of use at an affordable price point. Further D-Link NAS solution is based on mydlink cloud functionality and therefore supports remote management through mobile/ handheld device. Additionally they are also compatible with mydlink camera, an ideal surveillance solution for Home/ SOHO users. D-Link NAS solution offering include pre-loaded Hard disk variants, to facilitate easy deployment.
- Unified Solution – With multiple CPU platforms to maximize reliability, rich backup features and amazing cost performance ratio – D-Link Unified Series makes for a perfect solution for SMB/ SME storage needs.
- SAN Solution – In order to address the virtualization need of SMB & Enterprises, D-Link iSCSI SAN Solution provide reliable and economical near-line network data storage. The high-performance iSCSI SAN storage from D-Link is designed to offer a cost-effective solution for delivering disaster recovery, server consolidation and improved application performance for businesses.
In order to create awareness & engage with partners, D-Link India has planned a series of road-show and print advertisement campaign PAN India during September & October 2014. As the company aims to build a strong distribution network, with D-Link Storage Principal Partner being present in every Tier 1 & Tier 2 city, and further enrol over 500 Storage Plus Partners in India by Year 2015