-
Friday , 17 November 2017
Home » CHANNEL (page 140)

CHANNEL

HP brings new solutions to aid channel partners

HP brings new solutions to aid channel partners

HP has announced new solutions and program enhancements that accelerate growth and expand revenue opportunities for channel partners in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). The new offerings include pre-integrated IT systems, storage solutions and updates to its flagship PartnerOne program enabling partners to pursue growth markets and win more business in the new era of computing. To meet enterprise and …

Read More »

Trend Micro launches personal edition for mobile security

Trend Micro launches personal edition for mobile security

Trend Micro, a global cloud security leader has launched latest Personal Edition for Mobile Security that particularly works on Android Platform for Mobiles and Tablets. This Mobile Security not only helps keep your tablets and mobile phones away from various threats and data theft but also prevents the potential loss of these personal gadgets. It is empowered with antivirus, antispyware, web …

Read More »

Toshiba expands HDD range for enterprise

Toshiba expands HDD range for enterprise

Toshiba has expanded AL13SX series of enterprise hard disk drives (HDD) – the AL13SXB and the self-encrypting AL13SXQ. With a 2.5-inch form factor, the AL13SXB and AL13SXQ have 15mm z-height and spin at speeds up to 15,000 rotations per minute (RPM), making the AL13SX series ideal for mission critical enterprise storage applications. The AL13SX series comes in 300GB, 450GB and …

Read More »

Cisco Announces Changes in Partner Program

Cisco Announces Changes in Partner Program

In a move to attract new partner types, the networking giant, Cisco is making drastic changes to its existing Cisco Partner Program. At Cisco Partner Summit 2014, the company announced that the new program will be renamed as Cisco Partner Ecosystem. Cisco’s partners will be completing the whole transition in next 16-24 months to the new requirements. This ecosystem is …

Read More »

Microsoft Unveils Office for the iPad

Microsoft Unveils Office for the iPad

Finally, Microsoft Office is now available for iPad. On Thursday, Microsoft new Chief Executive Officer, Satya Nadella unveiled new version of  Office designed for the iPad in San Francisco, in a move of pushing Microsoft’s Office suite to the  most popular tablet in the market. Office for iPad is available and free for customers who pay to subscribe to Office …

Read More »

WD Unveils My Cloud

WD Unveils My Cloud

With My Cloud™ Consumers Can Easily Save, Access and Share all of their Photos, Videos and Files from Any Device, Anytime – without Sacrificing Privacy  WD, a Western Digital company providing  storage solutions for the connected life, today introduced its new My Cloud™ family of personal cloud solutions. WD’s My Cloud is a complete solution for users to organize, centralize …

Read More »

NEC appoints new MD

NEC appoints new MD

NEC India, a leading technology solutions and services provider, has appointed Koichiro Koide as Managing Director. He will be leading NEC India in the next phase of NEC India’s development. Bringing with him over 20 years of international sales and business operations experience at NEC, Koide will be taking on leadership roles within NEC’s international business across Asia in the …

Read More »

ViewSonic Flicker free technology protect eyes

ViewSonic Flicker free technology protect eyes

As the popularity of information technology and internet has grown, people look at screens all day in the office, in the home, on the go. As a related health issue, there is also increasing interest about how people can protect their eyes from the daily effects of using computers for long periods of time. ViewSonic Corp., is unveiling an advanced …

Read More »

JCDA elects new team

JCDA elects new team

After completing 16 years of its operation in Punjab territory, Jalandhar Computer Dealer Association held its annual general elections and elected its new team for 2014-15. The elections were held under the supervision of Parminder Saini, Inder Mohan Bhaskar, and Munish Anand on 22nd March at Hotel Grand Horizon. Amarjeet Singh was elected as the President of the association. Rajeev …

Read More »

Innoviti on growth trajectory, raised Rs.10 cr

Innoviti on growth trajectory, raised Rs.10 cr

Innoviti, the Bangalore-based leader in transforming payment solution technologies announced that it has raised Rs 10 crores in funding as part of its growth investment. The 60% of this payment has been raised via equity investments by a group of HNI angel investors based out of United Kingdom and India and the rest of 40% has been raised as debt …

Read More »