-
Breaking News
Home » ANALYSIS (page 20)

ANALYSIS

India Lead the World in Internet Understanding

internet-under

 “Connected World II” report by Tata Communications reveals habits, attitudes, understanding and expectations of Indian Internet users The impact of the Internet on global economies is phenomenal. About 2.5 billion people are connected to the Internet today, that’s a third of the world’s population. By 2020, the number of connected devices is expected to rise to 26 billion. With so …

Read More »

Indians project digital revolution by 2025

jagdish_mcafee

McAfee has released the study of its Safeguarding the future of Digital India in 2025 which examines India’s thoughts and attitudes towards lifestyle and technology trends a decade from now. The study provides insights into how Indians believe technology will impact their homes, workplace, cars, wearables, mobile devices and the intersection of these technologies with online security and privacy. 92% …

Read More »

Enterprise Mobility on the Rise

Enterprise-Mobility-Solution-Symbol-Enterprise

Over 65% employees in India want a Mobile work place New global research from Oracle indicates that workers around the world are happier than ever to work in a mobile and flexible way, confident that to do so makes them more productive. However, with the majority of organizations yet to embrace mobile working, the research also reveals that employers are …

Read More »

TiEcon Delhi 2014 focus to invent new strategies for ailing businesses

Business-Strategy

Delhi chapter of TiE; a global network of entrepreneurs and professionals, established to inspire start-ups to innovate and foster the essence of entrepreneurship, recently announced the 14th edition of TiEcon Delhi. The two day event, TiEcon Delhi 2014, starting from Oct 17, will serve as a platform focusing on disruptive technologies impacting businesses by bringing them new customers or force …

Read More »

Will India help Revive Blackberry?

blackberry

The Canadian maker BlackBerry after failing in the consumer segment in India has made a shift in strategy, in line with what BlackBerry is doing globally. Its strategy now revolves around increased focus on the enterprise segment. India, with its large population of small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), does offer a significant upside to the enterprise business and BB with …

Read More »

Cloud adoption rising among Indian Enterprises

cloud

Market Research and Advisory firm Current Analysis conducted a study on Indian Enterprises and found that 68 percent of Indian Enterprises with 100 plus employees are using cloud based services while the remaining 32 percent plan to move to cloud in next two years. Cloud has been the buzzword from couple of years now and with the adoption of cloud …

Read More »

Samsung Leads in Tablet Sales in Q2 2014

tablets

The tablet market in India indicated early signs of recovery in Q2 2014 after taking a sharp hit in the past couple of quarters. According to International Data Corporation (IDC), tablet market shipments in India stood at 0.86million (mn) units in Q2 2014 i.e. a quarter-on-quarter growth of 9% over Q1 2014.   “This recovery was fuelled by multiple factors. …

Read More »

Server market on growth trajectory: IDC

servers-150x150

According to International Data Corporation (IDC), Server Market in India grew by 9% in terms of unit shipments quarter-on-quarter in Q1 2014 as against Q4 2013. This growth is primarily due to the growth in server unit shipments in Banking and Government Sector. Server market in Non-x86 segment saw a sharp decline of 45% in revenue in Q1 2014 as …

Read More »

PRINTER DEMAND TO RISE IN FY 2014-IDC

Printer Demand 2 image

I nternational Data Corporation (IDC) has predicted that despite a major slowdown in the Indian economy in the FY 2013 the color printer segment is reflecting a 20% year-on-year growth, with mid-segment average selling value and above price-band models. “Tier III states such as Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand …

Read More »

It’s raining offers for Onam in IT

Dell-Onam-Picture

Onam, the festival of Kerala is in its full swing and the consumer durable brands in the region have come up with various attractive offers to celebrate the occasion with full fervor. Not only the consumer brands but the associations in the state have started gearing up to make the most out of the festive season. James Joseph, President, AKITDA …

Read More »