Businesses are increasingly moving towards cloud storage for their ever-increasing data security need. While they are looking for a reliable cloud-based solution, Intel offers a variety of cloud-based software. Powered by Intel technology, they help improve security, compliance, and performance while increasing availability. Nurturing broad collaboration and innovation, Intel’s involvement in the open source community results in an SDI approach that delivers hundreds of new, more accessible cloud solutions. Let’s take a look at some of the Intel products that are providing security, performance, and scalability for cloud-based solutions.
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT): It provides cloud operators with automated security and compliance monitoring.
- Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI): It accelerates encryption and decryption algorithms.
- Intel® Secure Key: It helps reduce vulnerability to sophisticated cyberattacks.
- Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family and Intel® Ethernet Gigabit Server Adapters: for virtualized environments that do more with less, they deliver reliable, high-performance network, compute, and storage capabilities.
- Intel® OptaneTM technology: It provides high throughput and low-latency memory.
- Intel® Field Programmable Gate Array (Intel® FPGA) accelerators: They help make the cloud quick, predictable, and energy efficient.
- Intel® Solid State Drives (Intel® SSDs): It delivers high-performance and stable reliability for data storage.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor: It improves high-performance computing.
- Intel® Resource Director Technology (Intel® RDT): It brings new levels of visibility and control over how shared resources such as last-level cache (LLC) and memory bandwidth are used by applications, virtual machines (VMs), and containers.
Enterprises want to ease the burden of deployment and management and focus on innovation and product development. Cloud solutions help them achieve just that and Intel’s solution architecture provide ample support for it.