- Expands support capability as an industry 1st in India, to consumers who are looking to expedite phone transactions, with a hassle-free and fast-paced solution delivery
- Introduces capability to proactively find issues, predict problems, even before an incident occurs
Dell inIndia today, announced augmented service offeringsfor its consumers in India, with the launch of Premium Support Plus. Recently launched at IFA, the service is available onAlienware 15 & Alienware 17, XPS and Inspiron devices,dramaticallyimproving customer experience through simplified and hassle-free support.With this launch, Dell has widened its service capability for consumers, giving them the option to choose from OnSite support, Premium Support and the new Premium Support Plus, based on their requirement.
Premium Support Plusprovides 24×7 anytime, anywhere phone access to expert technicians, personalized assistance for complex software issues and the first and only proactive automated support for consumer PCs. Powered by the SupportAssist technology, in an industry first, the service automatically detects both hardware and software issues and proactively alerts consumers when they occur. Support Assist also enables Dell’s technicians to initiate contact with customers and begin resolving the problem, often before they even know an issue exists.
Alen Joe Jose, Product Marketing Director, Consumer & Small Business, Dell, India said, “Dell’s legacy of service support for users has been instrumental in building trust. Focused on ensuring that user experience remains seamless, we can now resolve technical issues without the consumer facing any hindrance. Features like predictive issue detection and faster than ever resolution will ensure that a Dell PC never fails. With the addition of Premium Support Plus to our service offering, Dell is offering best-in-class support for PC users in India.”
Premium Support Plus also comes with advanced support features like personalized step-by-step expert assistance, optimization for PC performance and repairs for accidental damage. The proactive – predictive capabilities have been tested and proven for commercial customers with more immersive technical requirements, before offering it to endconsumers.Premium Support Plus users can experience efficient solution delivery for any technical issues, with the service reducingup to 86% time on the phone and reducing the number of steps for resolution by 59%.Consumerswill also have the ability tailor the experience to their lifestyle – a hands-off, call-free experience with automated integrated support or one-on-one personalized support with an agent or a combination of both.
In a growing Gaming industry, and with the growing popularity of Dell Gaming devices, users will be further benefited in an effort to maintain high performing PCs, through this fast and premium service.
Premium Support Plus offers the following advantages to consumers:
- 24×7 direct access to expert hardware and software online/phone support
- Support Assist technology-enabled features to:
- Proactively find issues and contact Dell while notifying you
- Predict problems before they start
- Remove viruses and malware
- Optimize PC performance automatically
- In-home support – where technicians are sent to customers’ homes should the problem persist
- Repairs for accidental damages such as drops, spills and electrical surges
- Collaborative help to resolve everyday software issues
- Personalized help with software for more complex issues, or for help with setting data backup, parental controls, and more
Dell’s Premium Support Plus is now available for consumers using Dell XPS, Inspiron Series and Alienware in India starting September 11, 2017
Premium Support and Onsite Support are already available on Dell’s XPS, Inspiron, and Alienware devices in India.