The Infotech Software Dealers Association (ISODA) recently concluded its Annual General meeting at a private resort in Mumbai.
N K Mehta –Director, Secure Network Solutions was elected as Vice Chairman and Gunasegharan Krishnan – whole time Director Ecaps Computers was elected as the Vice President.
Vice Chairperson of the previous term, Tushar Parekh, Managing Director – Silicon Netsecure became the chairperson this year. Rajeev Mamidanna – Director technosprout Systems became the President after being Vice President last year.
In addition, Atul Modi – Director, Modi Infosol Pvt Ltd, was announced as the TechSummit 8 Chairperson and will be presenting to the community shortly on when and where will the marquee event take place. Since NK Mehta became Vice Chairperson after vacating the Regional Secretary – South role, D Kabilan, Founder Director – Cetas Information Technology,was announced to take over from Mehta as the RS – South.
The achievements of the previous team were presented. Some key achievements included a very successful TechSummit 7 at Vietnam, huge acceptance to ISODA Mouthpiece called Interconnect, addition of members across the country including newer states and cities and overall governance of working as a team.
After the elections and swearing in of the new MC,a very interesting session by our Gold Sponsors followed. Gold Sponsor – Udyog Software – presented their solution to make GST automation a reality. The presentation and the demonstration of the software left everyone with a lot of interest. Dhruv Dua, ISODA’s tax consultant, later conducted a GST unplugged session that was equally well-received.Day 2 continued to provide the members with more technology insights with sessions from sponsors XcellHoston how to adopt Cloud Quickly and Enjay CRM on having CRM on the mobile for utility and ease. Yogesh Gupta – executive Editor of IDG presented to everyone on Digital – Shifting Goalposts, a session about how digital transformation by enterprises is changing the roadmap of tech channel companies.
The AGM concluded with a session by Leadership coach for independent business owners, sr. executives and women leaders – Kavita Nath. She kept the audience very interested with her session “I am ready to take-off”.
The New Managing Committee now:
- Chair Person– Tushar Parekh, Managing Director – Silicon Netsecure
- President– Rajeev Mamidanna, Director – technosprout systems
- Vice Chairperson– NK Mehta, Director – Secure Network Solutions
- Vice President– Gunasegharan Krishnan, Whole-time Director Ecaps Computers
- Secretary– Dnyanesh Kulkarni– Director, Deltakraft Solutions
- Treasurer– Pankaj Goenka, Partner, Icons
- Regional Secretary (West)– Vimesh Avlani, Proprietor, Graftronics
- Regional Secretary (South)– D Kabilan, Founder Director – Cetas Information Technology
- Regional Secretary (North)– Kamal Gulati, Managing Director, ITS Technology Solution
- Regional Secretary (East) – Manasi Saha, Managing Director, Macaws Infotech
The top priorities for ISODA Management Committee this year will be:
- Adopting Digitization for creation of visibility for ISODA members and propagation of ISODA Story
- Market ISODA website better
- Create more Social Media Buzz
- Create more collaboration with Marketing focus
- More liaisoning with other Industry and IT Associations for meaningful collaboration
- Every association has their marquee events and meetings
- Participate to build more collaboration opportunities
- Build visibility for ISODA as well as help other associations
- Increasing membership to have representation in more states and having more chapters
- Definitely look at opening 3-4 new chapters
- New Chapters like Pune and Jaipur to be encouraged to have more members
- Provide with a better and bigger technology exchange platform throughout the year
- Try and make the most out of ISODA Regional Meets and AGM
- Use various new media to help propagate newer technologies and know-how
- Creating visibility for Women Entrepreneurs and enhance the number of Women members
- Women entrepreneurs are increasing in number and we need to encourage them in their business
- Some of the women entrepreneurs are running their businesses successfully: we intend to utilise and take guidance from such entrepreneurs so know their stories.